Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Best of The Golden Age of Genealogy: The Top 3 Posts of the Week

The following are the top three viewed posts of my blog this week.

GraveStones: Should the Living Be Included with the Dead

This past week Arlington National Cemetery denied a family the request to add their living mother's name to their father's newly made headstone.  Weigh in and let me know what you think!

Is DNA Testing Right for Me? 

There are a great many DNA tests available for genealogical purposes.  How can I be sure DNA testing is right for me?  Did you take a DNA test?  Were you able to use the results to break down any brick walls?  Be sure to share your story in the comments!

Genealogy: My Addiction

Has family research taken over your life?  Have you had to take a step back now and again?  How have you learned to keep your own Genealogy Addiction under control?  I would love to hear from you!  Reply to the post in the comment section and let's get a discussion going.  Others may benefit from your wisdom!

If you are enjoying The Golden Age of Genealogy, please like and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus.  To avoid missing future blog posts, remember to follow me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment